Having problems joining the servers? Click here to read the post on what you need.

Thursday 27 September 2012

We are sailing...

Today I've now added a little bit more ambience to Lingor with the addition of some boats to the jetties, moorings and harbours around the map, some small boats and fishing boats.

I've also include the ability for team leaders to request the inflatable Zodiac which is paradropped by a hercules. I've revised the delivery system so it should land roughly where you ask.

Boat trip!
 
 
I've also tweaked the civilians again, so as civilians will be more fearful in the evenings/nighttime.
 
I'm starting to build out a few more areas on the Lingor map, much like how I added new villages and buildings to Takistan. Hopefully just expand our area of gameplay even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment