A few changes today to help with the above:
- Human OPFOR players have about a 25% chance of getting a pair of night vision goggles when they jump into an Insurgency fighter.
- Human OPFOR players get a couple of flares which can be used in grenade launchers and fired into the sky to light up the area.
- Human OPFOR players can also use the flares to start a fire (a good light source which burns for a while and eventually goes out. BLUEFOR can destroy these light sources with a grenade/satchel.
- Human OPFOR players can also use a flare to build a camp fire. These fires don't provide as much light as a burning object, but can't be destroyed. Both sides can light/put out the fire when they are close.
Reminder: The weapons caches all have night vision goggles, flares, IEDS and a mortar now, so definately worth finding if you are playing OPFOR.
- Slightly increased the spawn distance at which OPFOR AI players spawn.
- Updated some notes in the briefing section.
- Minor correction to vehicle parameters at startup.
- Both Takistan and Zargabad maps updated with the above changes.
- Adjusted AI settings (attempting to set various skills such as accurracy and courage rather than just skill).
- Corrected two side mission extensions so the right squad get the mission.
As of 16:30 GMT on Thursday 26th Jan 2012
SERVER 1: Server updated running latest version 2.0271 (Takistan)
SERVER 2: Server updated running latest version 2.027 (Zargabad)
SERVER 3: Server updated running latest version 2.0271 (Takistan)